I blog gluten-free

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A Case of the Novembers?

I have had a terrible case of the Novembers  (One very long stretch of "The Mondays" as November seems to be the grayest month) already. I think 2010 was such a long year with so many things happening back-to back, that it is all catching up with me right now. I think I need somewhat of a chance to sit back, and be silly, and maybe, as I attempt to do my usual "Answer each as I think it/ Stream of Consciousness".

1. What time did you get up this morning?
6AM/ still up not getting there any time soon

2. How do you like your steak?
 medium well, A-1 Sauce, sometimes some Adobo, a spice from Goya found in the International Section.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
 G.I. Joe

 4. What is your favorite TV show?
None really, lights and noise. I like a lot of the old classics, like I Love Lucy, but still couldn't pin a favorite.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Stockholm, Sweden. 

6. What did you have for breakfast? 
Coffee and toast. 

7. What is your favorite cuisine?  
Depends on my mood

8. What foods do you dislike?  
Anything soggy, slimy or slimy and chunky. 

9. Favorite Place to Eat?
No true faves. Get back to me.

10. Favorite dressing?
Ranch on salad, catalina on baby carrots. Yes, I am that picky, thank you. 

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
I get driven crazy.

 12. What are your favorite clothes?
Er- nice warm things.

 13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? 
Germany. And Russia.

 14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 full most of the time

 15. Where would you want to retire?
Far away from Buffalo! (Although Buffalo does have a precious place in my heart)

 6. Favorite time of day?
Depends on the day

17. Where were you born?
In a hospital.

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Hockey, if I have to choose.

19. Who do you think will not tag you back?   
*shrug*

20. Person you expect to tag you back first?  
I don't care.

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? 
Meh.

22. Bird watcher?   
Not so much.

23. Are you a morning person or a night person? 
Night, I suppose

24. Pets? 
None

25. Any new and exciting news that you'd like to share?
I'm going to Disney land! No, no news at all.

26. What did you want to be when you were little?
Doctor, mom, teacher

27. What is your best childhood memory?   
Stargazing.

28. Are you a cat or dog person?
I adore dogs, but the right kitty cat always gets my love :) 

29. Are you married?
Nope! I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

30. Always wear your seat belt?
Yes

31. Been in a car accident?  
Yes

32. Any pet peeves?  
Would you REALLY like a list?

33. Favorite pizza topping?  
Mushrooms.

34. Favorite Flower?  
Roses, lilies or violets.

35. Favorite ice cream?   
Chocolate! Why didn't someone tell me there was more to life than tutti-frutti lactose free "ice cream substitute?" I hearts chocolate!


36. Favorite fast food restaurant?  
I really never could "favorite" fast food. It always seemed like being asked, "well, which one makes you feel least like a greasy schlub"?

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?  
None

38. From whom did you get your last email?
Facebook, I'll bet

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
None. I'd save up cash until I could afford or find something equally nice cheaper.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?  
Does wearing a short skirt in < 40 degree weather with only thin panty hose count?

41. Like your job?  
Sure.

42. Broccoli?  
In soup.

43. What was your favorite vacation?
The ones I can recall/ didn't meet with idiots or accidents on/ didn't get hurt on. 

44. Last person you went out to dinner with?  
Bob Wehadababyitsaboy.

45. What are you listening to right now?    
A loud ringing noise.

46. What is your favorite color? 
pink, white and yellow.

47. How many tattoos do you have?
1

48. Coffee drinker?  
Yes

 49. How many children do you have?  
1

50. Favorite drink?   
Depends on my mood

No comments:

Post a Comment