I blog gluten-free

Monday, November 22, 2010

Brutal Honesty

I always say I prefer to be honest, and to be brutal if I have to be. Might as well give this a shot. 

Here it is... This is your chance... From here on... TOTAL HONESTY... Raw hard facts... Revealing evidence of character... ARE YOU READY!!!  After doing this yourself... you are hereby charged with spreading it throughout your friends like wild fire. 

You will be given a word, respond with the first thing that comes to mind.

Toy = Glow Worm


Other = (s) first


Hot = tamale


Kid = stuff


Blue = eyes


Big = hearted


Pieces = bits


Answer the following questions.

When was the last time you felt unsatisfied?
It happens on occasion. Then I kick myself in the butt and remember what I accomplished.

When was the last time you thought about a friend naked?
Good heavens, why would I do that?

If you were a vegetable, what would you be and why?
Sweet pea (that totally counts, right?)

If guaranteed anonymity what one thing would you do?
Tell a lot of people just how I really feel.

Who was your last text from, and what did it say?
Personal. 

What was your last google search for?
I wanted to see if I had a poem by Emerson correct.

Have you ever made out with yourself in the mirror?
no


You just found a $100 in the parking lot, do you keep it or turn it in?
Turn it in, even if it means going to a police station to do so.


Would you rather fuck Eva Mendez dead, or Oprah alive?
Wow. There's a new one. I was afraid it was going to ask about my socks or something. And frankly, neither is my type.


If you were forced to eat only one thing for an entire month what would you choose?
chocolate chip cookies and milk. 

Either/Or

S'mores or Weenies
S'mores


Pumpkin Pie or Pecan Pie
Pumpkin pie

Coors or Bud
I'll abstain.

Whiskey or Vodka
Whiskey

Spring or Fall
Spring

Now that you are at the end... Add on one question of your choice... Answer it and tag all your friends... ;)

At this moment in time, what decision from your past would you change if given a chance, if any?
At this moment, I would not simply lie there like a rug for people to stomp on, but proudly stand and say screw you! I am NOT a doormat, I am a human, damn it!

If you could leave behind a list of advice for the future, would you? What do you think the most important thing you could say would be?
For me: You do not "find" love, in that sense, until you love yourself, not in spite of, but BECAUSE of your quirks.

No comments:

Post a Comment