I blog gluten-free

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Whither Cometh Thou, Little Goat?


My dreams are odd and colorful. Here’s a recent gem. I think my poor brain has been warped by the Christmas rush, lawd, help us all! (And may God bless us, everyone.)
An angel in pure white comes down, and says “Behold! I shall bring thee warm fuzzies! Thou shalt not fight, from this day forth!” To a man-and to a woman- a motley crew sat in front of a roaring fire. We all sang Kumbaya. Then a goat brought me coffee. And I woke up. And it was to a world of Cold, Snow, and Chaos. I want that  goat back, dammit! If all dreams have meanings, than this one has got to be a doozy!
Why in all bloody hell am I dreaming of goats? I don't like the stinky little buggers!
Ok, you little bugger. I admit, you're awfully cute. Awww!

No comments:

Post a Comment