I blog gluten-free

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Assorted Nonsense

I am an odd duck. I have my "Quiet Clown" moments, and my more emo moments, that frighten me quite a bit.
I'm told I'm such a quiet girl...to my elderly neighbors, my "noise", from the occasional metal in the early morning, to singing loudly in the shower (I'm fond of attempting opera just for fun) is the "sweet pitter patter of tiny feet"---ha! 
I am a girl of numerous nicknames--
the most recent is "Blackbird", aka BB. I like it and am deeply honored.  I've also had some I didn't like so much. One was, due to my apparent "frigidity" (Have you ever had sex, or wanted to, with an asshole while you had a kidney infection? My lack of wanting to get out of bed before my kidney was removed gave me this one...and tossing swingers out, occasionally with a nasty tongue lashing "How nice that you never spoke to ME. But whatever, I'm not available for you. Get!")- "Ice Princess In Need Of A Good Fucking." 
But whatever---this Blackbird has to sing, as fish have to swim, and I am doing better.
My mother thinks that I don't eat enough to keep a bird alive. She doesn't know...on occasion, I'm quite a piggy. I ate a bowl of popcorn on my own last movie night, and just polished off a big bag of M&Ms a friend left. My favorite meal is a big steak, medium well with scrambled egg beaters and extra hashbrowns in lieu of toast for cripes' sake.

2 comments: