I blog gluten-free

Monday, December 6, 2010

Playing With Advertising

We are told to buy a gift that is meaningful to everyone on our lists. I often like to gift by personality. This is tough, because I think it's just not seemly to buy douche bags for people! I've been taking a little trip into the advertising world. I like the last one best:

Don't piss on my face and tell me it's raining. Don't tell me not to fly, 'cause I gotta. If someone takes a spill, it's me, not YOU. Don't think I'm all cute sunshine and rainbows all the time. This public service annoucement is brought to you by Fukitol. For when life makes you just want to say "Oh, fugg it!"


And finally:
Camera pans to a large room with a feather bed. You see a pair of shapely legs, and a pair of expensive heels. Then... Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... and a groaned, "Ohhhhhmmmmmmmmm!"
A male announcer's chipper voice comes on:
"Welcome to Captain Buzzy's Adult Toys in Roanoke, Virginia! Remember: If you ain't gettin' busy, get a Buzzy!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment