I blog gluten-free

Friday, December 31, 2010

30 Days, 33 Pics, 1 Million Plus Memories and Lessons.

Well, I completed my 30 Day Photo Project, nailed down a lot, found out just how marvelous Google Images is when I'm stuck! And taught myself that the pain will ease, and I'll get my head out of my butt somehow.
The whole album is HERE. These are among my favorites.

Shirt and slippers matching is purely coincidental! That is a tin lunchbox set of Lucy DVDs. :)

I'll attempt to blog more than these, and intergrate word and text as I mean to. In the mean time, this New Year, I will welcome 2011, cold and all, with humidifier pumping. I will accept help if offered, and I will, I swear, remember:
God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference. Amen.
And now, Fuzzy Slipper and Lucy Time :)

2 comments:

  1. I missed a bit of the posting and can't wait to see the final project. I am thinking that I might do it in Jan, as I am now jobless. (seeing that silver lining)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed a bit of the posting and can't wait to see the final project. I am thinking that I might do it in Jan, as I am now jobless. (seeing that silver lining)

    ReplyDelete