I blog gluten-free

Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Thrifty Fifty

Wherein certain friends of mine find a new way to get my attention when using my full first name doesn't work. I'll get you, my pretties.
Copy and paste into a note. Get rid of my sentence endings and replace them with your own.  Don't forget to tag me if you do it.  =) 

1. My most recent ex is: some guy.

2. I should learn to: be a little less gentle when people are having "The Shouldas and Couldas"... sometimes, they need a "Hi, who the hell are you trying to fool?" more than anything. 

3. I love: My family, friends, and the assorted "pets" that have adopted me.

4. People would say that I am:  A rotten little snot.

5. I don't understand: how people can hurt each other just to make themselves feel good. It doesn't seem to work and they keep having to do it.

6. When I wake up in the morning: If there's sunlight, I wince. If not, I merely groan.

7. I lost: my ability to coddle idiots.

8. Life is: what it is. 

9. My past taught me: To learn how to flee. Not to coddle idiots. When the gut says "Oh, I don't like this...stop that!" LISTEN!

10. I get annoyed when: people hurt themselves. 

11. Parties are: occasionally fun!

12. I wish: for joy, peace, etc. 

13. Dogs and cats: are fun lil' buggers, but the longer haired ones make me sneeze.

14. My childhood pets: consisted of whatever was "hypo allergenic"

15. Tomorrow is: Monday.

16. I have a low tolerance for: Stupidity.

17. If I had a million dollars: I'd buy someone I care for art for their wall. Like a Picasso or a Garfunkel. And a fake fur coat.

18. I'm terrified of: A lot

19. I've come to realize: I cannot change what is unchangeable. I have to focus on me. And love myself, quirks and all.

20. I am listening to: Nothing. My head is still pounding.

21. I talk: sometimes too much, sometimes too little.

22. My best friends: are an eclectic lil' bunch. 

23. My first kiss: was a surprise, out of no where.

24. Love is: patient, kind, never boasts, etc.

25. Marriage is: an institution

26. Somewhere, someone is thinking: So, I just put this doohicky here, and then Ed turns on the current and....OW!  And someone else thinks : "And this is why I don't let you guys drink at my house"

27. I'll always be: Me. No more, no less. 

28. The last time I really cried was: a while ago.

29. My cell phone is: full of messages I'm attempting to sort through.

30. Before I go to bed: I make sure what needs to be off is, and then  I pray.

31. My middle name: Lynn

32. Right now, I'm wondering: ok, great, now what?

33. Today I: ate something I shouldn't, took care of those issues, and slept. A lot.

34. Tomorrow I will be: running amok?

35. I really want to: see the weather actually warm up to the 40's like they said it would

36. The person most likely to re-post this is: who knows?

37. The person least likely to re-post this is: who knows?

38. My relationship with my grandparents was: Fun, but short

39. My most treasured possession is: maybe this laptop

40. My favorite pictures: are those taken of people acting naturally.

41. I sing: on occasion.

42. If I was a crayon: I'd be "Purple Mountain Majesty"... the pinks are too light and I liked that one. 

43. Someday I want to travel to: Stockholm, again.

44. I am wearing: my favorite pj pants and a sweater. If you really MUST know.

45. My favorite vacation was: one where I did not get sick. Just jetlegged by having to turn the clock ahead 6 hours.

46. My favorite holiday: is Christmas.

47. It hurts: When I see people hurting themselves and haven't got the ability to help them.

48. My most recent dream: Was of cookies chanting "Nah nah nah nah nah!" 

49. My profile picture was: Fun to play with

50. I need: the simple things of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment