I blog gluten-free

Monday, January 10, 2011

Tomato Soup, Ala Parsons Hall

The "I'm Desperate Dorm Room 'Tomato Soup' "
Keep in mind, this poster HATES tomato soup
1)Steal ketchup and salt and pepper packets at McDonalds
2)Keep a small bowl near by at all times, Styrofoam really adds new flavor!
3)Mix ketchup, salt & pepper in bowl with hot water, preferably from tap. Dorm room bathroom water is especially good.
4) ????
5) Profit!
I did this a few times in dorms, learned to keep it up during my marriage, while apparently missing out on steak dinners plied on people that my ex wished to "impress". It is foul, it is disgusting. But, if you're hungry, and everyone looks like an anthropomorphic cheeseburger, it's food. I find a bit of Tobasco helps---I learned while eating MREs in ROTC, that Tobasco makes bad food pretty palatable.

No comments:

Post a Comment