I blog gluten-free

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Decades

Ten Years Ago:

Favorite breakfast cereal: 
Grapenuts, hot.

Favorite band:
The Smashing Pumpkins, perhaps a leftover of the teenage crush on Billy Corrigan.

I was:
19

How many tattoos did you have?
One, I describe my process here: http://bethydoll83.blogspot.com/2012/09/not-just-doll.html I had good intentions, but really? I thought like an 18 year old, because I was an 18 year old when it was done.

How many piercings did you have?
One in each lobe

What was your worst fear? 
I never really thought of them much at the time.Failure, probably.

Ok, now, at 29

My favorite cereal is now GF Rice Krispies, I still love the Pumpkins, but only the original 5 albums, sort of like I only like Metallica pre haircut,. Only one tat, added in a cartilage piercing at 20---21? so it's 3 now. Failure, those things that terrorize in the dark and need the shadows to hide out in? Liars. Not facing my fear. So of course, it's probably best that I face it.

No comments:

Post a Comment