I blog gluten-free

Thursday, October 18, 2012

The Purple Pumpkin Project, Part II

A few days ago, I posted about the Purple Pumpkin Project, a Halloween project that supports epilepsy awareness. Since I have been talking it up... and because awareness is so important, I put myself to work. Here is my teeny tiny little pumpkin, wearing its Epilepsy Awareness ribbon. = )

Again, the Facebook page for The Purple Pumpkin Project can be reached at: The Purple Pumpkin Project

Here is my tiny, misshapen, but (I think) absolutely marvelous little pumpkin, in my "garden".






















If you need help, if you have questions, please contact the American Epilepsy Society
and
the Epilepsy Society of America
In the UK, please contact Epilepsy Action UK
In Canada, please contact: Epilepsy Canada

They are ready to help, and not just on holidays. As am I.

No comments:

Post a Comment