I blog gluten-free

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Down By the Water

More tests coming up... already a bit bruised and battered by last round... and they forgot what they were talking about 19 seconds before shuffling me out the door. Well, guess it's lucky I'm heading back in 2 months for another scintillating round. Gotta pull myself together... and using the passive voice won't work for me here... I am going to get that done... I will pull myself together and get what I need. I WILL be my own advocate. For now, I have a good jacket, and will be drycleaning the Black Poppy woolie and putting that aside for dressier occasions... so that if I'm feeling up to it, I can hike off the irritation. Now's NOT the time for Murphy's Law... for everything to be brittle and funky and everything to suddenly be in the "Well, we found inflammation... it's inconclusive, but..." state. Getting twitchy. But... I'm also prepping the fun stuff... trying out sweets while making appointments for another 8 vials to be drawn out, watching the leaves, having coffee down by the water when I can. I know that no matter how bad it gets, I am OK.


Why, my soul, are you downcast?
    Why so disturbed within me?
Put your hope in God,
    for I will yet praise him,
    my Savior and my God._Psalm 6:11



Down by the creek, to drink coffee & watch the leaves change














In keeping with the theme, I had to be googling something on running down to the river, or something, because I was sent to a lyrics site to this song, which I couldn't resist and liked very much. All hail accidental eureekas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment