I blog gluten-free

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Coded Tirades

It's been a few months since I began building here. I will be making, as well as I can, my apologies for where I've screwed up, and my hopes for the future.
I am alive, finer than I've felt in a long time.
I am fortunate- I know that struggles will happen. And I am tough. There are those who live their lives, coding their tirades. I can't do that... if I am hurting, I find a way to let you know!
There has been, to be blunt, far too much chaos.
I do not look-hope for drama or pain-it seems to find me well. But I feel it--- and part of me wants to run to people--- I cannot save them all. It's heartbreaking.
I don't know how to say everything, just yet, and attempting just fills up with a lot of minutia.
I will never again abet the inept.
There are 50 decisions going on, I will let you know where that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment