I blog gluten-free

Monday, October 11, 2010

I'm Up To Something...

On Sunday the 17th, at midnight eastern time, I will be holding a new show after quite a hiatus of flus and massive colds.
First up, today, October 11th, 2010, is National Coming Out Day. A day that should be celebrated after the latest onslaught of young gay suicides. And every year. Are you LGBT-Q? (Gender-Queer, as an inter-sexed friend informed me.) Then be proud. Educate on human respect, human rights. And BE proud of WHO you are.
Then, my adventures in that single-gal nightmare: plumbing and other home repairs.
Keep an electric screw driver, ladies, and know how to use it. If someone offers to help you carry heavy furniture, let them, and feed them for the effort, especially if they don't let you help. (Some people are terrified to let me carry heavy items. My side table weighs 68 pounds. While it was OK to hold it up all the way from G-ma's, (And damaging a nail and giving myself a good headache while I was at it) it was not ok to participate in the actual lifting. I mean 68 pounds is only 8 pounds over the weight I carried pregnant...shouldn't be too hard!
This will be a typical free for all. Feed me ideas throughout the week, and I'll work them.
Coming at you Sunday, October 17, 2010 at 12 AM EST, is Ballcocks and Bulldykes on Blog Talk Radio.
Pardon me, I feel a Beavis and Butthead giggle coming on.
Goodnight and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment