I blog gluten-free

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Believing In Six Impossible Things Before Breakfast

Forget, for a minute, that life can suck all the energy and drive out of you... that things can drag you, that sometimes, you can try, but you won't feel like yourself. Forget that reality must eventually intrude.

What frivolous, fanciful, fantastic, impossible things do you want to do? How many can you check off?

*Solo trip. Time to explore, time to see people I haven't seen for a while, to just be... me, my camera, a pair of sturdy shoes.

*Finding answers and beginning on the next chapter. I see light, I want it.

*Being comfortable in my skin

*Finding my place, where ever it is

*I smell salt water.

*Finally achieving those freedoms I am still working on. Due to health reasons, I've become a bit cloistered and I hate it.

*My little house, my porch swing, my dog. Complete with compliment of well-thumbed books, plenty of cocoa and pretty dish ware, a window seat, and for good weather, a porch swing.

*Learning to stand up for myself without being shaky.

*Finding the strength I know I have























What is impossible for you? What is impossible, just for now? And what is obtainable, if you fight hard enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment