I blog gluten-free

Sunday, April 29, 2012

And Now, For Something Completely Different:


glitter-graphics.com

An awesome place I've visited:

Stockholm, Sweden

My perfect Sunday:

A good lunch and a walk

The movie I've watched the most times:

West Side Story, perhaps? (I had a crush on Tony.) 

My life history in 5 sentences or fewer:

There's been: some craziness, a lot of joy, and a lot of food! A diagnosis of celiac disease didn't destroy my tastebuds or love of trying something new. (Hey, I tried.)

My first concert / My dream concert:

Korn, 1999. I still want to see Jars of Clay.

Obscure knowledge I possess:

I've gotten to be absolutely spectacular at memorizing and spouting off obscure food additives. It's not really funny...except when I suddenly ask in utter seriousness "So, does that contain hydrolyzed maltodextrin?" (Name made up to save time.)

I have a weakness for people who:
don't think they have to be superior to everyone else, and can "just be". I also like a deep, deep voice (generally, in a man, but I've met a few lovely female baritones. But it's nice to feel a voice and have it be instantly understandable!)

For me, a huge no-no is:
1)Not being able to communicate because we're in a place where everything has to be shouted 2)Really ridiculous and obvious lying 3)Seeming shifty. 

What I would bring to show and tell:

The best cookies in the world. Or my special, "Brownie Surprise". No... it's not that kind of surprise, but they do have a little kick! (A bare amount of cayenne pepper, think slightly less than a pinch of food for a goldfish.)

I secretly want to be:

a fairy godmother, so I can finally help those good people in my life who've had it tough. "Bam! Money!"... But, I know, I'd probably manage to fly into and get stuck in a tree top! With the frilly undies that I'd suspect are par for the gig on full display.
Something tells me I'd end up like this.

An infatuation of mine:

Being able to go a-wandering, whenever I like.

If I won the lottery and quit my job, I would:

be boring and invest at least half of the money after taxes. With the rest, I'd travel and buy a house in a random, and out of the way part of Nantucket.









No comments:

Post a Comment