I blog gluten-free

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Reflections and Questions

Lent is a season of reflection for me. The time to prepare myself, to fix what is wrong, to hopefully, receive answers...to learn to be patient and quiet, and let the answers come to me.
When will I be out of pain? Do I really only have 2 years left, or can I beat that, how can I learn to not be overwhelmed by attempting to be "normal" when I have to fight in this world? How can I best show the love and kindness we are taught-and expected, in our faith, to give? Will I ever learn to trust, or will I forever end up going into myself, and curling into a ball in pain and fear?

Yup, lots of questions. Some, I may not see an answer to, some, I might have answers to and as of yet, just haven't listened to the "still small voice". And some, well, must be patient, good things come to those who wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment