I blog gluten-free

Thursday, August 11, 2011

If I Should Fall From Grace With God

At this point, I'm doing a lot of reading, and enjoying the Pogues turned up as loud as possible. This seems to be the only "noise" I can handle at present- need to run soon... I can use a bit of a vacation of any sort. Not handling anything "heavy"... not capable. Still in the search for sanctuary.

In the meantime, please enjoy the Pogues, with this fast (I had to google the lyrics first) and loud, stomping, whooping, and fun song, If I Should Fall From Grace With God


Beginning lyrics, if needed, are:

If I should fall from grace with god 
Where no doctor can relieve me 
If I'm buried 'neath the sod 
But the angels won't receive me 

Let me go, boys 
Let me go, boys 
Let me go down in the mud 
Where the rivers all run dry 


From: Lyrics Freak



No comments:

Post a Comment