I blog gluten-free

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Bits And Pieces

Favorite songs of the moment...
I'm torn between David Bowie's "Life On Mars" and the Dynamo's "Woh! Woh! Yea! Yea!"- the second is so old fashioned, so "beachy"-sounding, and so innocent and happy that it's just adorable. But, uh, yes, repetitive.




 Huge pet peeve...
I hate chunky tomato sauce. Meat sauce should be lots of beef, and no chunks of tomato. I also detest eating a slice of GF pizza and realizing the sauce isn't as smooth as it should be.

I'm attempting to learn a fishtail braid. So far, my hair is just too slippery.

On the subject of hair, I'm thinking of something fun for the holidays. I might get some gold tinsel twisted in.

Basically, I'm studying, reading, and have my Christmas stuff ready when I'm ready--- including the very tiny and cute dollhouse sized Christmas tree.


No comments:

Post a Comment